Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pyrex Storage 7-Cup Round Dish with Dark Blue Plastic Cover, Clear

Pyrex Storage 7-Cup Round Dish with Dark Blue Plastic Cover, Clear

Price: $7.99
Manufacturer: Pyrex
Buy from amazon.com

Pyrex Storage 7-cup Round Dish with Dark Blue Plastic Cover, Clear

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #5116 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Color: Clear
  • Brand: Pyrex
  • Model: 6017397
  • Released on: 2007-01-01
  • Dimensions: 7.88" h x 7.00" w x 15.25" l,
  • Classic, Functional, and Durable
  • Glass is non-porous, it won't absorb food odors, food flavors or food stains
  • Pyrex glass is safe in the oven, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer.
  • Made in USA
  • Dishwasher Safe

Product Reviews

absolutely perfect
Bought this to store my leftover beans but have been using it for lunch istead. It is great.

Saves Me Money
These are the right size for many uses. I can bring cooked food to work, or refrigerate cooked food. I don't have to buy lunches now. They save me money. The size is perfect. The glass is heavy enough. Great product!

I love these things.
I have several of the Pyrex Storage containers and I think they're great for storage and reheating. I am trying to move away from plastic containers (especially cheap ones) and this is a perfect alternative. Also, they are made in the USA, which to me is very important for several reasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment