Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lock & Lock 3.6 Cup Rectangular Storage with Trays

Lock & Lock 3.6 Cup Rectangular Storage with Trays

Price: $5.99
Manufacturer: Heritage Mint
Buy from amazon.com

Optimize your time, money and space with this Lock & Lock container. Made of high quality, translucent, Polypropylene plastic this easy to use, patented ergonomically designed square container comes complete with two identical, removable compartments for your convenience- perfect at home, in the office or on the road! 100% air and water tight. Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe. Measures: 6.1 inch x 2.4 inch tall. 4 Separate identical removeable trays included

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #9853 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Color: Clear
  • Brand: Lock & Lock
  • Model: HPL823C
  • Dimensions: 2.30" h x 6.10" w x 6.10" l,
  • Ideal sizes for everyday use
  • Popular sizes at a great value
  • 100% airtight & watertight
  • Microwave, freezer & dishwasher safe
  • Optimal stain resistance

Product Reviews

Great for school lunches
I bought this for my son to take his lunch to preschool. It's nice because he only has to open one container but can have multiple (divided) foods.

Love the LOck & Lock Line :)
I love the entire line im collecting all the pieces! I have two of this particular peice and i use it 2 pack lunches with. Mostly taco salad ingredients i put sour cream, salsa cheese and olives in each of the four compartments then spread over tortilla chips for a taco salad.
Its important ingredients dont mix sometimes for lunches as they would be a big mushy mess by lunch time.

Lock & Lock
I really enjoy Lock & Lock products, and own quite a few of them. This one however, the 4 compartments inside are so small, Iam not sure what could be small enough to fit into them, except maybe screws or nails. I bought it for my kitchen. I am just going to use it without the 4 compartments inside, which kind of defeats WHY I bought it in the first place! I do love how easy Lock & Lock products are to open and close, as I do have some problems with my hands. I had tried out one piece, which I bought from Walmart, and liked it so much I bought more. If you can find something to use this particular one with the small compartments inside, by all means buy it, but if you are thinking that the compartments are larger, I would pass on this one, unless you just want to use it without the 4 compartments.


No comments:

Post a Comment