Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lock & Lock 16.5 Cup Rectangular Storage

Lock & Lock 16.5 Cup Rectangular Storage

Price: $14.99
Manufacturer: Heritage Mint
Buy from amazon.com

Optimize your space with Lock & Lock. A multi-purpose container, Lock & Lock is perfect for food storage with the stay fresh tray included for your convenience. It is also the answer for storing and organizing a myriad of things in the kitchen, laundry room, tool shed, office, RV. Lock & Lock makes storage and organization a breeze. Translucent high grade Polypropylene plastic makes it easy to see the stored contents. Easy to use patented ergonomic design. 100% air and water tight. Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe.

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #16801 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Color: Clear
  • Brand: Lock & Lock
  • Model: HPL834
  • Dimensions: 3.30" h x 11.50" w x 8.90" l,
  • Ideal sizes for everyday use
  • Popular sizes at a great value
  • 100% airtight & watertight
  • Microwave, freezer & dishwasher safe
  • Optimal stain resistance

Product Reviews

I love these containers
I have lots of these containers in all sizes and use them for pantry storage as well as for leftovers. They are airtight and food lasts a really long time. They also don't seem to absorb odors or food particles. The nice thing is that you can store them on their sides or upside-down, even with liquids in them and they never leak which is great if you have a frig that never seems to have enough space, like mine. I use them to mix salad dressings because they are so leak proof.

The only ones I've had break are those that I've dropped on the floor after taking them out of the freezer. Otherwise, after about 3 years they've been pretty indestructable.

Love Lock & Lock
I ordered this product specifically to store tea bags - works well! I discovered bugs had gotten to my tea bags - Lock & Lock will prevent that and keep the bags fresh! I liked the fact that I could order EXACTLY what I needed and not a set as is sold elsewhere. I have LOTS of Lock & Lock for food storage - easy to stack and open - great seal and you can see what item is being stored. Highly recommended!

Terrific storage!!!
I own quite a few of the Lock & Lock storage items, and I love each and every one of them. They are durable, easy to stack, and come in wonderful shapes for holding all sorts of food items. I love the fact that these containers are also microwave safe. I have stored some pretty messy things in my Lock & Lock containers -- spaghetti sauce, enchiladas, salsa, stir fry -- and nothing has stained them yet. The rectangular and square shapes are terrific because they allow you to use your refrigerator and cabinet space much more efficiently than bowls, which always leave empty space around the outside. The one possibly negative thing that I will say about the containers is that you have to make sure that the lids are sitting correctly in order to seal them. This took just a couple of trys to get used to, so don't let that deter you. Just make sure that the lid is sitting squarely on the container, and then it's a snap to secure the lid. I love the Lock & Lock containers!


No comments:

Post a Comment