Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pyrex Clear Glass 17-pc. Bake and Store Set

Pyrex Clear Glass 17-pc. Bake and Store Set

Price: $49.99
Manufacturer: World Kitchen
Buy from amazon.com



Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #5086 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Color: Clear Glass
  • Brand: Pyrex
  • Set includes 8" square with blue lid, 1.5-qt. loaf dish
  • 4-qt. oblong with blue lid, 2-cup round storage with blue lid,
  • 3-qt. and 2-qt. oblongs with blue lids, and 2-cup measuring cup,
  • Also includes 4-cup round storage with blue lid and 7-cup round storage with blue lid and 9.5" flavor savor pie plate
  • Dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator and freezer safe

Product Reviews

The best set you can get
This has to buy one of the best buys I've ever made. I always know I have the right-sized dish for a casserole and the bowls are perfect for prep work, or anything small that needs to be baked. Those who do their cooking on the weekends will appreciate how these go from freezer to oven to fridge. And since the majority of these dishes nestle together, storage is made easier. All in all, you can't go wrong with this set.

I love it!
This is exactly what I wanted, I love the different sizes of the pans, and that almost all of them come with lids is great. When there is food left over I just put the lid on and stick it in the fridge. I used the bowls for the first time last night when I made dip for the superbowl, It was great! I love that they are glass, which means they will never rust on bend, or do that crazy popping thing some metal pans do in the oven. The only down side is if something gets burnt on the edges it is harder to get off.


No comments:

Post a Comment