Monday, August 3, 2009

Lock & Lock 38 cup Rectangle Storage

Lock & Lock 38 cup Rectangle Storage

Price: $16.97
Manufacturer: Heritage Mint
Buy from amazon.com

Meet the challenge of storing larger sized items with this Lock & Lock container. Made of high quality, translucent Polypropylene plastic this easy to use, patented ergonomically designed rectangular container will securely store your food, office supplies, tools & hardware, art & craft supplies, knitting yarns, sewing notions, beauty supplies, laundry and detergent, toys and much more! For your convenience, a stay fresh tray has been included! 100% air and water tight. Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe. Measures: 8.9" x 11.5" x 7.4" tall. Stay Fresh Tray Included.

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3276 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Color: Clear
  • Brand: Lock & Lock
  • Model: HPL838
  • Dimensions: 7.40" h x 11.50" w x 8.90" l,
  • Ideal sizes for everyday use
  • Popular sizes at a great value
  • 100% airtight & watertight
  • Microwave, freezer & dishwasher safe
  • Optimal stain resistance

Product Reviews

Lock & Lock is the best!
I just love these containers and have them in many sizes. The thing I like best about them is that they are completely air tight and water tight. I use the smaller ones to mix salad dressing. You can store liquids in them turned on their side in the frig (very important for crowded refrigerators like mine) and never have to worry about them leaking. For the same reason they're also great when taking food over to someone's house. They can get tossed around in the car without a worry about spilling.

I use these for leftovers but also have my entire pantry filled with different sizes of these. They are the only thing that keeps out moths and those irritating little bugs that get into the flour in the summer. My pantry has gone from being a mass of boxes and containers to an organized space with everything easy to find. I like the fact that they are see through too.

The only time I've had one break is the one that I keep the blueberries in in the freezer. I dropped in on the tile floor which cracked it, I guess because it was frozen. But other than that, they've held up well for the 3 years or so that I've used them. I would never buy another brand.

No complaints!
Keeps out the smallest of critters. Does fine in the dishwasher. I will continue to choose this brand over Ziplock, Tupperware, or Rubbermaid.

Best containers yet
I've used a lot of different kinds of storage containers including Tupperware and all I have to say is Lock & Lock containers are the best. They close securely and have a much better seal on them. I'm in the process of replacing all my other containers.


No comments:

Post a Comment