Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lock & Lock 1.4 Cup 8 Piece Rectangular Value Pack

Lock & Lock 1.4 Cup 8 Piece Rectangular Value Pack

Price: $9.99
Manufacturer: Heritage Mint
Buy from amazon.com

Compact and durable, this value pack Lock & Lock set is ideal for storing food and supplies. Meeting FDA standards these plastic containers keep food and liquids fresh. Made of high grade polypropylene plastic, the containers have a patented ergonomic design that is easy care and easy to use.

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3287 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Color: Clear
  • Brand: Lock & Lock
  • Model: HPL806T4
  • Dimensions: 7.75" h x 5.10" w x 3.80" l,
  • Ideal sizes for everyday use
  • Popular sizes at a great value
  • 100% airtight & watertight
  • Microwave, freezer & dishwasher safe
  • Optimal stain resistance

Product Reviews

These containers are the best I've found
I just love these containers and have them in many sizes. The thing I like best about them is that they are completely air tight and water tight. I use the smaller ones to mix salad dressing. You can store liquids in them turned on their side in the frig (very important for crowded refrigerators like mine) and never have to worry about them leaking. For the same reason they're also great when taking food over to someone's house. They can get tossed around in the car without a worry about spilling.

I use these for leftovers but also have my entire pantry filled with different sizes of these. They are the only thing that keeps out moths and those irritating little bugs that get into the flour in the summer. My pantry has gone from being a mass of boxes and containers to an organized space with everything easy to find. I like the fact that they are see through too.

The only time I've had one break is the one that I keep the blueberries in in the freezer. I dropped in on the tile floor which cracked it, I guess because it was frozen. But other than that, they've held up well for the 3 years or so that I've used them. I would never buy another brand.

LOVE LOCK & LOCK
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. THE LIDS ARE HOLDING UP VERY NICELY. CAN'T WAIT TO GET MORE. I AM SINGLE, AND THESE ARE THE PERFECT SIZE FOR FREEZING INDIVIDUAL FOODS, SUCH AS SOUP SERVINGS. THIS WAS A PRE-ORDER, AND I WAS KEPT UPDATED, WHICH WAS VERY NICE.

fabs!
These little buggers are just the ticket for us! We grow lots of basil during the season and one of our favorite things is pesto sauce. These containers are just perfect for freezing meal-sized portions of pesto (and, I imagine, other sauces) for two people. They're sturdy, they don't leak, stain or warp in the dishwasher. Didn't hurt that we got it on the 4 for 3 special, either :-) Can think of a zillion uses for these!


No comments:

Post a Comment