Thursday, September 10, 2009

Superseal 48 Piece Food Saver Set, Pretty Pink

Superseal 48 Piece Food Saver Set, Pretty Pink

Price: $37.13
Manufacturer: CSB Commodities
Buy from amazon.com

Take care of all your storage needs with this 48pc. SuperSeal Food Saver Set. Fashioned in pretty pink, it features storage containers in every shape and size.

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #80508 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Color: Pink
  • Brand: SuperSeal
  • Model: 548PK1
  • Released on: 2008-04-17
  • Dimensions: 11.00" h x 11.10" w x 17.38" l, 8.00 pounds
  • Pretty pink tone
  • Stackable design
  • From freezer to microwave
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in the USA

Product Reviews

Only if you LOVE pink
I love my new set. Everything matches and I got all the bowls and lids. They are great in the microwave and the dishwasher. The only bad thing is that the man of the house didn't like them. :)

Love it!
It's been a few months, many dish washings, and some very staining foods (spaghetti)- and they are still standing, and what's even better- they are pink! They are very durable and easy to clean.

My only complaint is that there are too many tiny containers. I wish there were more large ones, but I knew that when I purchased it.

If you LOVE pink and need some cheap tupperware, this is for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment