Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lock & Lock Polycarbonate 2.5 Cup Tall Rectangular Storage

Lock & Lock Polycarbonate 2.5 Cup Tall Rectangular Storage

Price: $5.99
Manufacturer: Heritage Mint
Buy from amazon.com

Our Polycarbonate items have the look of glass yet the functionality of plastic. Lock and Lock’s polycarbonate plastics goes from the freezer to the microwave to the table with maximum stain resistance and is highly break resistant. Lock & Lock's patented ergonomic design locks in freshness and is easy to use. Ideal for storing foods, liquids, home office supplies, hardware, knick-knacks, and beauty supplies etc.

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #88823 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Color: Clear
  • Brand: Lock & Lock
  • Model: HLC811
  • Dimensions: 2.80" h x 4.25" w x 6.00" l,
  • Ideal sizes for everyday use
  • Popular sizes at a great value
  • 100% airtight & watertight
  • Microwave, freezer & dishwasher safe
  • Optimal stain resistance

Product Reviews

The better storage container

After buying several of these boxes and a couple of other sizes as well, I am so pleased with them, I've just purged my cupboards of most other containers. The easy and secure locking top is great for multiple reasons, not the least of which is that if one falls while I'm sorting through the fridge, it doesn't spill all over the place. The food seems to stay fresh longer and they stack nicely in the fridge, freezer and cupboard.

They don't nest, but do stack on top of one another well with their tops on, so that is how I store them and never have to search for a top when I'm ready to use the container. Both top and bottom do well in the dishwasher on the top shelf, and in fact fit in there better than other containers I've used in the past. You can removed the ring in the top if you need to for cleaning--there is a little notch which allows you to get hold of it without damaging it.

This is a very useful size so having several on hand has been helpful to me. I still have some grocery store boxes for things I am giving to someone, but I'm keeping these for me :) I'm very pleased with them and recommend them.

Great lunch container
I was looking for a container that would fit well in my lunch bag. These were the perfect size and I was pleasantly surprised that the construction was pristine. The unit seals well and just feels like a quality product. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment